- This event has passed.
Coralville RAGBRAI Training Ride
July 1 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm$40
Sponsored by Sugar Bottom Bikes & Watts Development, this RAGBRAI Training Ride is being organized as a fundraiser for the Coralville & Amana RAGBRAI Committees. The ride will be setup nearly identical to the July 28, RAGBRAI route. We will begin with breakfast at 8:00am in Amana Festhall Barn (4707 220th Trail, Amana) and end in Coralville’s ST Morrison Park (1513 7th Street, Coralville) traveling through the town of Oxford. Riders should be ready to depart from Amana by 9am on Saturday, July 1, 2023. Registration is non-refundable. Register here.
$40 Registration Includes (Note: Registration will increase to $50 day-of event):
- Choice of Coralville or Amana official RAGBRAI T-shirt – pick up day-of event Breakfast (beginning at 8:00 am, Amana Festhalle Barn)
- Water/Energy Bar/Fruit Snacks along the route
- Emergency Bike Repair (limited, only if needed)
- Route end refreshments in ST Morisson Park (until 6pm)
- Riders are responsible for their own transportation.
- There will be no shuttle service to Amana or from Coralville.
- There will be no SAG wagon for this ride.
- Cyclists should have cell phone and be able to contact someone if they are unable to complete the 28-mile ride.
Further Questions? Visit: www.coralvilleragbrai.com Call: Iowa City/Coralville Area CVB: (319) 337-6592 Amana Colonies CVB: (319) 622-7624