The Bike Iowa City Ambassadors program highlights innovative, creative, community-minded people who are enthusiastic about cycling in the Iowa City area. Johnson County residents (or those who spend the majority of their time here) share their passion for cycling in our community by showcasing their cycling adventures via storytelling and social media. Does this sound like you? We invite you to learn more about the program and application process below.
What we’re looking for:
- First and foremost: people who are passionate about cycling and who are excellent community stewards!
- Creative people
- People that like to collaborate
- People with the ability to create their own social media / visual content or partner with fellow ambassadors to create content
How does it work?
- Be authentically you! We love seeing your everyday cycling adventures. Ambassadors will be asked to post a photo or video from their Bike Iowa City cycling adventures on social media at minimum twice/month. When posting photos/videos on social media that are from adventures in Bike Iowa City, we’ll ask our ambassadors to tag @bikeiowacity and use the hashtag #BikeIowaCity
- Ambassadors will be asked to volunteer at one bike event happening in the Iowa City area each year.
- Bike Iowa City Ambassadors will serve a one-year term, with the opportunity to continue on for additional years if expectations are met and the Ambassador desires.
What’s in it for you?
- Bike Iowa City swag to rock
- A Brand Ambassador spotlight on bikeiowacity.com
- Assistance with creative direction and promotion
- Other surprise goodies and experiences throughout the year
How to apply
Does everything above sound like something you’d love to do? We invite you to apply by filling out the Google form here. The deadline to apply is Friday, November 11th. You will hear back from us by Friday, November 18th.