The Bike Iowa City Ambassadors program will highlight innovative, creative, community-minded people who are enthusiastic about cycling in the Iowa City area. Johnson County residents (or those who spend the majority of their time here) will share their passion for cycling in our community by showcasing their cycling adventures via storytelling and social media.
What we’re looking for:
- First and foremost: people who are passionate about cycling and who are excellent community stewards!
- Creative people
- People that like to collaborate
- People with the ability to create their own content or partner with fellow ambassadors to create content
How does it work?
- Be authentically you! We love seeing your everyday cycling adventures. Ambassadors will be asked to post a photo or video from their Bike Iowa City cycling adventures on social media at minimum twice/month. When posting photos/videos on social media that are from adventures in Bike Iowa City, we’ll ask our ambassadors to tag @bikeiowacity and use the hashtag #BikeIowaCity
- Every quarter, ambassadors will be asked to create a blog or video that highlights a cycling adventure in our community. Ambassadors will be given a theme to work with. Themes will vary but might include something such as winter, art is everywhere, everyday adventures, and more.
- Ambassadors will be asked to volunteer at one bike event happening in the Iowa City area each year.
- Bike Iowa City Ambassadors will be reviewed on an annual basis.
What’s in it for you?
- Bike Iowa City swag to rock
- A gift card to a local bike / outdoor shop of your choice
- A Brand Ambassador spotlight on bikeiowacity.com
- Assistance with creative direction and promotion
- Other surprise goodies and experiences throughout the year
How to apply
Does everything above sound like something you’d love to do? We invite you to apply by filling out the Google form here. The deadline to apply is Friday, November 5. You will hear back from us by Friday, November 19.